- This event has passed.
6th Annual Gainesville Indoor Pickleball Showcase
August 4 - August 6
The 6th Annual Gainesville Indoor Pickleball Showcase registration is LIVE! Join us at the new Alachua County Sports & Events Center at Celebration Pointe on August 4-6, 2023! Come out and participate in Men’s or Women’s Singles, Doubles, Mixed Doubles, or all three! This will be a round-robin style event with divisions based on the following rankings: 2.5 3.0, 3.5, 4.0, 4.5, and Open. This year we are introducing a new beginner-friendly 2.5 division! The open division is available for advanced or elite players. The rankings are broken down into age groups: 41 & under, 41-60, and 61 & older. The age group you play in will be based on the age of the youngest team member. Age groups are determined by the age you will be on 12/31/2023
**DEPENDING ON REGISTRATION NUMBERS, THE 41-60 AGE GROUP MAY CHANGE. 41-60 MIGHT BE BROKEN DOWN INTO 41-50 AND 51-60. THE REGISTRATION SYSTEM WILL ONLY HAVE THE THREE GROUPS LISTED ABOVE, BUT DEPENDING ON REGISTRATION, THE TOURNAMENT DIRECTOR MAY BREAK UP THE 41-60 AGE GROUP. **
- Registration is $60 for the first events and $5 for additional events.
- This year, the GSC has partnered with Touching Hearts at Home and will donate $10 from each registration directly to the ElderCare of Alachua County. Proceeds will benefit the following programs at ElderCare of Alachua County: Meals on Wheels, Independence with Low Vision, and Al’z Place Adult Daycare Center.
- This event is not sanctioned.
- Primary ball: Onix Fuse Indoor Pickleball – Orange
- Games will be played on Indoor Beynon Multipurpose PolyTurf Plus SP Courts with permanent lines and temporary nets. Beynon Multipurpose PolyTurf Plus SP Courts is a brand new surface that plays like wood for Basketball.
If you have any questions, please contact our Events Manager, Emily Grissom, at 352-338-9300, or at egrissom@